Authors are invited to submit their manuscripts electronically through Journal's email address email@example.com along with a covering letter preferably by the corresponding author or first author. Each manuscript will be provided with a manuscript ID and all correspondence is done through e-mail. Please always mention the manuscript ID for any further enquiries.
The manuscript should be checked thoroughly checked for grammatical mistakes. Before submitting a manuscript, please ensure that it comply with the author guidelines for the journal to which you are looking forward to submitting. These guidelines, along with further instructions on how to submit your manuscript, can be found on the journal 'Instructions for authors' section.
Checklist of Manuscript
- Title (150 characters or shortened title)
- Full name of authors (see authorship section below)
- Author's affiliations: department, institution, city, state, country
- The source of any support received.
- Abstract not more than 300 words
- 3–8 keywords
- Corresponding author: name, communication address, phone, fax, email
- 1-inch margins
- Page numbers
- Clear concise language
- Incorporate tables and/or figures with their legends into the main body of text.
- Indicate the arrangement of tables and figures
- The preferred electronic format for text is Microsoft Word.
- Manuscripts will be accepted in English and in the MS Word 2003 & 2007 format.
- Use International Systems of Units (SI) symbols and recognized abbreviations for units of measurement.